How to order
- Create an account on our webshop (only possible with a VAT-number)
- After a check by one of our colleagues, you account will be activated and you can log in
- Select the desired product and quantity and click ‘add to cart’. Repeat this with every desired product and click on ‘proceed to checkout’.
- Check if the billing address is correct and press ‘continue’
- Check if the shipping address is correct and press ‘continue’.
- If you like to collect the goods in Etten-Leur yourself, select ‘Ex Works’. If you like for us to arrange shipment with DPD, select : ‘Fixed’
- With the payment information it says ‘invoice’. You will receive the invoice once the order has left our warehouse. If it is your first order, we ask for a payment in advance.
- You can now check your order to make sure that you have all the desired products in you shopping cart
- You can leave a comment for us if you have some extra information and/or questions
- With add a comment it’s required to indicate that you have read the Conditions and complete your order with the “Place Order’ button.
- You will receive a confirmation mail, followed by a final order confirmation with additional information about product availability or delivery.
if you have any further questions or would like to receive more information or assistance please mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 202386049